What Analysts Say About eGain Solutions
Live Chat Software for Customer Service and Agent Experience
Why just chat when you can superchat
eGain Chat™ enables you to offer real-time chat assistance to website visitors. Agents can exchange text messages, files, web pages, and knowledge base articles with visitors to answer their queries, proactively as well as reactively. Rated #1 by analysts, it has been enabling businesses to transform chat customer support experiences for its customers for more than a decade.
The live chat software is an integral part of eGain’s customer engagement software suite. It integrates seamlessly with the other social experience, web experience, and contact center applications in the suite. eGain Chat offers endless sales and service opportunities when combined with companion products:
eGain Offers, proactive offer management software
eGain Virtual Assistant, an intelligent virtual assistant (avatar) software
eGain’s chat and web collaboration solutions lead the industry in maturity, depth, and seamless integration with other interaction channels.
Standalone solutions perpetuate silos. And silos are a big no as the consumers coming to your website are omnichannel. Read why your website needs an omnichannel website chat software.
- Support for all popular browsers on the customer’s desktop
- Support for mobile devices and multiple languages
- Support for text, and one or both way audio and video chat
- Text and video chat transcript can be saved and printed by or emailed to the customer
- End-of-chat survey to elicit customer feedback
- Display of special messages and audio alerts in the case of off-hour requests, new messages, while waiting for agent to join chat, error during chat, etc.
- Chat conferencing allowed between agents, supervisors, and customers in the middle of a session
- Agents can conduct 3-5 chats simultaneously
- Easy toggling between text chat, video chat, and email inboxes for blended agents
- Canned responses are available to agents to enable quick but well-written messages
- Ability to set up multiple entry points for chat with related queues and resources for each
- Scalable to suit any contact center or business demands
- Completely integrated with all other eGain products OEM integration with Cisco contact center products
- Visitor details and navigation history are shown to agents to enable informed interactions