Hot off the press!
The pandemic-led economic crisis has left millions of people grappling with tough financial decisions. Which financial priority do they focus on and which do they let slip? This has pushed down insurance from a need-to-have to a nice-to-have for many consumers.
What can insurance companies do to help more people afford more insurance? Assist your customers and prospects in improving their financial health. Customers, who can afford insurance, are also able to tuck more money into their retirement accounts.
In this white paper, we’ll highlight how AI-powered digital financial coaching can help your customers become financially viable so they can afford to buy insurance and qualify for your other financial offerings.
“Most of our young, financially struggling customers never encounter a banker skilled enough to help them.” And that (as told by a financial services executive) is the crux of the bad experiences of the new-gen banking and financial customers. With millennials, numbering over 73 million, and set to become the largest demographic group in the US this year, per Pew Research, this takes on huge importance. Know how your financial institution—banks, insurance, financial services—can overcome this to their advantage in the new decade.
FEATURED WHITE PAPER
If Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the overall business is a red-hot topic in C-suites, AI for customer engagement and contact center customer service is white hot.
No wonder professionals, who had removed AI from their resumes, are scrambling to add it back in!
This white paper covers specific areas in this domain that offer the biggest potential for transformational ROI, and a fast, zero-risk way to innovate with AI. Download to learn more!
Role of Knowledge in Customer Service and Contact Centers
- Transform Customer Service with Next-Gen Knowledge: Why and How
- Clone Your Best Agents: A 7-Step Approach
- Knowledge Management for Contact Centers and Help Desks: Lessons from the Global 2000
- Knowledge Management for the Age of Mobile, Social, and Multichannel Customer Experiences
- 5 Web Self-Service Pitfalls: What Every Contact Center Manager Must Know
Customer Service in Industries like Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, and Insurance
- Pandemic Imperative for Insurance: Virtual Financial Coaching
- Millennial Marketshare: How Financial Institutions Can Grab an Unfair Advantage
- BPO 2.0: The Next Generation of Outsourcer-Enabled Contact Center Innovation
- Excellence in Government-to-Citizen Service – Success Stories from the Public Sector
- Five Transformational Innovations to Boost B2C Web Sales
- Emerging Consumer Engagement Models in Healthcare: Better Healthcare Journeys By Design
- Virtual Assistants: 10 Deployment Tips
- Managing Customer Emails: 10 Telltale Signs You Have Outgrown Microsoft Outlook
- Chat and Cobrowse Customer Service That Pays Off: 8 Foolproof Steps to Success
- From Silos to Social-Blended Multichannel Customer Experiences: A Seven Step Roadmap for Success
- Doing More with Less: Next-Generation Strategies and Best Practices for Customer Service
- Contact Center and Web Customer Experience Megatrends and Next Practices
- Designing and Delivering Customer Journeys