Hot off the press!
The pandemic-led economic crisis has left millions of people grappling with tough financial decisions. Which financial priority do they focus on and which do they let slip? This has pushed down insurance from a need-to-have to a nice-to-have for many consumers.
What can insurance companies do to help more people afford more insurance? Assist your customers and prospects in improving their financial health. Customers, who can afford insurance, are also able to tuck more money into their retirement accounts.
In this white paper, we’ll highlight how AI-powered digital financial coaching can help your customers become financially viable so they can afford to buy insurance and qualify for your other financial offerings.
“Most of our young, financially struggling customers never encounter a banker skilled enough to help them.” And that (as told by a financial services executive) is the crux of the bad experiences of the new-gen banking and financial customers. With millennials, numbering over 73 million, and set to become the largest demographic group in the US this year, per Pew Research, this takes on huge importance. Know how your financial institution—banks, insurance, financial services—can overcome this to their advantage in the new decade.
FEATURED WHITE PAPER
If Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the overall business is a red-hot topic in C-suites, AI for customer engagement and contact center customer service is white hot.
No wonder professionals, who had removed AI from their resumes, are scrambling to add it back in!
This white paper covers specific areas in this domain that offer the biggest potential for transformational ROI, and a fast, zero-risk way to innovate with AI. Download to learn more!
Customer service and contact center best practices
- 6 Killer Applications for Artificial Intelligence in the Customer Engagement Contact Center
- Designing and Delivering Customer Journeys: 10 Steps to Delight
- Contact Center and Web Customer Experience Megatrends and Next Practices
- 8 Traits of IT-Friendly Contact Center and Web Customer Service Software
- 11 TCO Traps to Avoid in Customer Service Software: What They Won’t Tell You
- The Only Captive Revenue Generation Opportunity Left for Contact Centers: What It is and How to Exploit It
- Customer Support Megatrends and Next Practices
- Combining Service Excellence with Profitability: The New Contact Center Best Practice
- Doing More with Less: Next-Generation Strategies and Best Practices for Customer Service
- Break the Rules to Win in Customer Service: 10 Contrarian Ways to Out-Innovate the Competition
Social customer engagement
Email customer service
- Managing Customer Emails: 10 Telltale Signs You Have Outgrown Lotus Notes
- Managing Customer Emails: 10 Telltale Signs You Have Outgrown Microsoft Outlook
- 6 Uncommon Ways to Create Breakthrough Value with Email Management Within and Beyond the Contact Center
Phone customer service
- 5 Web Self-Service Pitfalls: What Every Contact Center Manager Must Know
- Virtual Assistants: 10 Deployment Tips
Knowledge management for customer service
Live web collaboration for sales and service
Industry best practices in customer service
- Pandemic Imperative for Insurance: Virtual Financial Coaching
- Millennial Marketshare: How Financial Institutions Can Grab an Unfair Advantage
- BPO 2.0: The Next Generation of Outsourcer-Enabled Contact Center Innovation
- Citizen Service – Customer Service Success Stories from the Government Sector
- Customer Service Challenges and Innovations in the Financial Services and Insurance Sectors
- Emerging Consumer Engagement Models in Healthcare: Better Healthcare Journeys By Design