Knowledge Management in Marketing
Put your website to work for your business
Reinforce your brand at Web touch points.
- Reinforce the brand through brand-aligned self-service experience
- Greet users and offer a tour of the website, answer frequently asked questions, and conduct surveys
- Escalate issues to live agents
Set up branded multimodal self-service channels
- Create a customer portal with FAQs, search, browse, and guided help that simulates the interactions of your best agents through patented Case-Based Reasoning (CBR) technology
- Embed widgets on web pages to let customers access the knowledge base or their account information
- Align customer service web pages with the look and feel of the web site
- Manage your brand by tracking and acting on what is being said about your brand
- Post responses on forums
Keep visitors longer on your website.
- Encourage exploration with an intelligent, multilingual chatbot and guided self-service
- Offer proactive, follow-along help through reactive and proactive live chats and contextual FAQs
Offer the real-time assistance that browsers need to become buyers:
Keep the conversation going to cross-sell and upsell.
- Grow revenue through “point-of-service captive marketing” in a unified way within and across interaction channels such as email, SMS, and voice
- Send proactive notifications about products and services to customers through the channel of their choice—email, SMS, or voice; encourage them to learn about products and services through RSS feeds and mobile and webtop widgets
- Set up your email management system to include relevant information about new products and services as signatures in outgoing emails to customers