Knowledge Management in Health Insurance
Per Gartner, poor CX has been the biggest barrier to digitalization success and disparate knowledge silos in organizations is a big deterrent to good CX . No wonder Gartner rates knowledge management (KM) as the #1 technology to improve not only CX, a critical success factor for digitalization success, but also the employee experience (EX) and operational performance. But legacy KM systems have failed to deliver the goods, calling for a dire need to modernize it with a totally new approach called the “Knowledge Hub™.”The eGain Knowledge Hub is the first such solution to unify and orchestrate all the essential technology building blocks of KM, including content management, profiled access, intent inference, search methods, conversational guidance (what to say next), process guidance (what to do next), analytics, personalization, and connectors to existing systems, powered by AI, ML, and analytics.
eGain offers the top-rated SaaS solution for digital-first, knowledge-powered customer engagement automation. Highlights include:
- Two clients ranked among the top 5 in the 2021 Forrester US CX Index
- Behemoth government health organization improved its Forrester US CX Index ranking by 33% in 2021 over 2020 with eGain!
The top-rated SaaS solution for digital-first, knowledge-powered customer engagement automation that includes unified omnichannel hubs for managing knowledge, conversations, and analytics, powered by AI, ML, and analytics.
Security and compliance
Compliant with privacy and security standards such as PCI, NIST SP 800-53, HIPAA, HITRUST, and FedRAMP.
Rich out-of-the-box functionality for quick business value, say no to toolkits and multi-year development, customization, and integration projects.
More than two decades of experience in KM and health insurance domain expertise.
Ease of innovation
One-of-a-kind, risk-free production pilot—not a toy sandbox—so you and your team can experience the solution free of charge and obligation.
Health Insurance leaders trust eGain!
- A premier health insurance firm reduced agent training time for handling complex health insurance queries by 33% even as its agents—over 2,000 of them—had to go remote overnight due to COVID lockdowns
- In fact, introducing eGain Knowledge Hub met all 30 of their goals: including slashing Average Handle Time and increasing First Contact Resolution
- eGain-powered member service earned them a spot among the top 5 health insurers in the Forrester US CX Index, 2020 and 2021