What Analysts Say About eGain Solutions
Industry’s First Web-Based Email Management Software
An integral part of the eGain suite for customer service, eGain Mail offers:
Service level agreement (SLA) triggers to automate email routing and monitoring.
Intelligent parsing of the content of all inbound email queries. Ability to send auto-responses and recommend responses to agents.
Tracking of all customer queries.
Complete customer information and interaction history, across channels, to email customer service agents, enabling informed interactions.
Varied collaboration options with experts within and outside the system.
Comprehensive analytics and real-time alarms for operational performance management
We could not run that business we are operating today without the (eGain) email management capability. We take it for granted now. It’s progressed over the years, but it’s absolutely the bedrock of what we do.
Bill Hemstedt, Director, Delivery and Support, Bupa Global
What customers say about eGain email management software
“(…) agent team has had no complaints – normally they complain whenever they can so that’s a really good thing and it is going really well.”
“Being a health insurance company, you have to deliver information securely. We deal with a lot of PHI, financial information. You can’t just share that across normal channels. You have to deliver that information securely. eGain allows us to do that… We made the access to that secure inbox available through the mobile device so they could access it wherever they were.”
Fabulous return on investment (ROI)
eGain’s email solution is not only paying for itself by enabling cost savings for us, but also adding value to our top line.
“We are proud of the quality of service we are now able to offer our customers and those who have chosen to contact us via email have given a very positive response to our new system. eGain is the bedrock of our customer service email operations.”
“We have some lines of business where we have to deal with faxes, so we are able to leverage the eGain system to manage and index incoming faxes, and eliminate some of the manual work around that.”
- 100% web-based email management software enables remote and easy administration
- Fine-grained control over user access, role, and permissions Immediate, scheduled, and out-of-the-box reports
- Multichannel and channel-specific analytics
- Widest range of deployment options — inhouse implementation, subscription-based hosted delivery, and managed services for remote administration of licensed software
- Complete customer information and interaction history, across channels, available to email customer service agents, enabling informed interactions
- Automated service processes for the email channel, such as auto-replies, auto-suggestions, and auto-acknowledgements improve productivity
- Web-based consoles for a range of users: Agents, supervisors and managers, business analysts, knowledge authors, programmers, and system administrators