Gartner has talked of 7 best practices to create and retrieve relevant content and knowledge for customers. And eGain Knowledge Hub is the only platform that can get it all done. This webinar explains how doing knowledge management is easy with the Knowledge Hub, and how it
- Combines all the essential building blocks of KM
- Into a rich solution for enthusiastic user adoption and transformational business value
- Makes everything else easy
eGain 21 Launch Webinar Series
Consumers love messaging. Companies love messaging. But there’s something called “too much of a good thing.”
What are the joys, and associated challenges, with customer messaging? Why are interactions moving from messaging to conversations? How does eGain add intent understanding, context, knowledge, and automation to messaging? The webinar answers all those questions and more.
As an enterprise, you are likely to have heterogeneous contact center infrastructure systems and distributed operations, running on the likes of Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Connect, and some of the new CCaaS platforms. Plus, you may be leveraging eGain for top-rated capabilities in knowledge-powered digital customer engagement. To optimize customer, agent, and business experiences, you need 360-degree, connected insights into contact center operations across all these systems, combined with tools that enable you to allocate resources as conditions change, which is exactly what eGain Analytics Hub™ offers. This webinar explains what the Analytics Hub is and can do for your enterprise.
On-Demand Webinars on Digital Customer Engagement
Digital transformation efforts have failed in many customer service organizations since they focused on installing the pipes (channels) but not what flows through the pipes (answers/advice/content).
Knowledge Hubs that deliver enthusiastic user adoption by leveraging modular architecture, AI, analytics, and user-centric design on an open, secure platform. Learn more about the what, why, and how of knowledge hubs for successful digital transformation of customer engagement in this webinar.
- Understand the latest trends in customer behaviors regarding investment and finance preferences
- Consider the effects of personalized financial coaching
- Discover key behavioral science principles that impact financial decisions and positive responses to coaching
- Evaluate in-house development of AI-powered financial industry tools versus the value of building upon a proven AI-platform
- Set KPIs and A/B Testing parameters to meet the needs of your financial institution, no matter how large or small
We just surveyed 500 consumers to learn about their experience with IVRs when they called businesses or government agencies from their smartphones. Their experience was so miserable that a whopping 86% tried to zero out to a human contact center agent!
Businesses, on the other hand, want to improve the customer experience but without throwing away their expensive, legacy IVR systems. The solution? Modernizing the IVR with digitalization and AI. Know more from Sheila McGee-Smith, President and Principal Analyst of McGee-Smith Analytics.
eGain for Amazon Connect includes the following key capabilities:
Its digital-first, omnichannel advisor desktop is powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI), knowledge, and analytics, including virtual assistance, through Amazon Alexa. eGain Analytics for Amazon Connect provides comprehensive omnichannel analytics across IVR, human-assisted voice and digital touchpoints, and customer journeys.
Why not combine the power of eGain and Amazon Connect?
- How can you overcome roadblocks to implementing artificial intelligence?
- How do you form a clear strategy to succeed in using AI?
- What are the top trends, best practices, and real-world use-cases in using these new technologies?
- This webinar has answers to all these and more questions.
Informed by over two decades of implementation experiences, data from hundreds of blue-chip clients, and insights from CX leaders, eGain has come up with a robust, yet easy, framework to model and predict the value of customer engagement initiatives. The webinar covers
- How eGain prospects and customers have benefited from modeling the potential value of customer engagement strategies
- How quick and easy it is to use the eGain
- Value Model at the heart of this service
- How you can take advantage of eGain’s unique Value Model Consultation Service