FedRAMP Government Security Advisor
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: FEDRAMP GOVERNMENT SECURITY ADVISOR
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 5+ Years
- Review system designs and architectures and make security-related recommendations based on NIST guidelines
- Review, security policies and procedures for the FedRAMP services, including the SSP and the appendixes of the SSP
- FedRAMP compliance management including MAX.gov submissions, ConMon, POA&M management
- Execute risk assessments and internal audits
- Track findings and work with teams to remediate risks
- Liaise with government agencies on both technical and security matters
Education and Experience
- Successfully implemented and maintained a FedRAMP Moderate environment
- 5 + years experience in a federal government information security-related role.
- In-depth understanding of NIST Moderate controls including, 800-53 r4, 800-160, 800-171, 800-218.
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS services and security models for government services
- 5 years of experience conducting security control assessments or audits
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Information Technology, Computer Science (or professional experience working in Enterprise IT), or equivalent experience.
- Deeply familiar with compliance standards.
- Experience with firewall technologies, IPS/IDS tools, OWASP, vulnerability scanning tools, and other infrastructure security tools.
- Experience with risk management methodologies and frameworks
- Strong analytical, strategic, communication (verbal and written), and project management skills
- Ability to work with multiple customers, context switch, learn fast, and communicate well
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: HR interview (max 30 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 5 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to [email protected] with the position title “FedRAMP Government Security Advisor” in the email subject.