eGain CEO to keynote at the KMWorld Connect Conference 2021
Sunnyvale, CA (November 02, 2021): eGain Corporation (NASDAQ: EGAN), a leading cloud platform provider for customer engagement automation, today announced that CEO Ashu Roy will deliver a keynote at the KMWorld Connect Conference 2021 on the missing ingredient in digital transformation of customer engagement.
At the keynote, Mr Roy, along with a senior IT leader from one of eGain’s federal agency partners, will discuss the importance of knowledge and how it is a foundational requirement for success in digital transformation initiatives.
A Diamond Sponsor at the conference, eGain will also showcase its rich capabilities for knowledge-powered digital customer engagement, discuss best practices, and share at-scale client success stories at its booth.
- Title: Knowledge Hub—The Secret Ingredient in Digital Transformation of Customer Engagement
- Date: November 16, 2021
- Time: 11:45 am EST
- KMWorld Connect Conference 2021: https://www.kmworld.com/Conference/2021
- Keynote abstract: https://pheedloop.com/KMWC21/site/keynotes/
- Sponsor page (eGain virtual booth): https://bit.ly/3Gunqa3
- eGain Knowledge Hub: https://www.egain.com/products/knowledge-management-software/
- eGain Digital Customer Engagement™ Suite: https://www.egain.com/products/
- eGain Innovation in 30 Days™: https://www.egain.com/innovation-in-30-days/
Our knowledge-powered customer engagement software automates digital-first, omnichannel experiences for global brands. Infused with AI and analytics, eGain’s top-rated cloud platform enables effortless customer journeys with virtual assistance, customer self-service, and modern agent tools. To learn more, visit www.eGain.com.
# # #
eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
# # #
eGain media contact
Email: [email protected]