Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: TEST LEAD
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 8+ years of experience
We are seeking an experienced Test lead with a minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in test automation. The ideal candidate should be proficient in test automation and have a deep understanding of software testing methodologies, test automation best practices, and a strong commitment to high-quality
- Design, develop, and maintain robust and scalable automated test scripts for UI and API testing using modern tools and technologies.
- Expertise in Selenium with TestNG/Junit, Cypress, or Playwright and API test automation using tools like Ready API, Rest Assured or Postman.
- Integrate automated tests into the CI/CD pipeline and lead the implementation of “Shift Left”.
- Collaborate closely with software developers and product managers to understand system requirements and ensure comprehensive test coverage working with quality engineers.
- Contribute to the development of test strategies, test plans, and test cases based on project requirements.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of Test automation practices within the team and evaluate team performance based on the same.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in software development or software testing, with a focus on test automation.
- Strong proficiency in UI test automation using Selenium, Cypress, Playwright or any other modern test tools.
- Demonstrated experience in automated API testing using tools like Ready API, Rest Assured or Postman.
- Experience working with AWS Services including but not limited to AWS Lambda, AWS EC2, and AWS S3. Provision and manage test environments using AWS cloud formation, and containerization will be a plus.
- Experience with Git/bitbucket and CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Github actions/circle CI.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Email your resumé to [email protected] with the position title “Test Lead” in the email subject.