We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: PERFORMANCE TEST ENGINEER I
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2-4 years in Performance Testing
Performance testing team is a central team in eGain which is catering to different flavours of eGain product. We are working on adding other products to this team as well.
- Understand the business/ functional requirements and technical specifications to develop/enhance Load Test Scripts
- Understand/explore various scenarios which could cause performance bottlenecks
- Explore performance issues in the application using APM tools/current performance test data
- Debug, troubleshoot and collaborate with appropriate technical teams
- Drive continuous improvement into the Performance Testing process
- Drive automation of various repetitive tasks to reduce the turnaround time of test execution / analysis
- Understand and script complex application behaviour
- Comprehensive reporting of performance benchmarks to appropriate stakeholders
- BE/B-Tech from reputed engineering colleges
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Expertise in a load test tool like JMeter, understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (Java, C++, C#), SQL Queries, and good troubleshooting skills (Thread dump, Heap dump & GC Analysis)
- Good understanding of web-based applications, database & browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies, caching, and more)
- Strong interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to learn quickly, and must be a self-starter
- Good communication skills – Should be able to communicate well within and outside the organization
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject of the mail.