Channel Sales Manager
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: CHANNEL SALES MANAGER
Location: Remote, US
Experience: 6+ years
The Channel Sales Manager is part of a team responsible for managing and growing a specific eGain Channel, focusing on Contact Center, Digital Channels, and Knowledge Management Solutions. This is a high-touch, high visibility position working with key players driving engagement, sales enablement, and maximizing the potential of the partner and eGain portfolio.
- Leverage eGain’s partnerships to drive new business and exceed targets
- Support and build the performance of eGain partners through direct engagement in opportunities
- Coordinate with eGain Pre-sales resources to support the qualification of opportunities and effectively position eGain solutions with presentations and demonstrations
- Present eGain solutions and benefits to the partners and prospects, driving business-level outcomes
- Accurately report sales activity, pipeline, and current opportunity status, in the eGain CRM tool
- Assist in the rollout of the tactical elements of the Channel program; training, planning, and regional development
- Delivery of Training sessions
- Work with Partners to develop their pipeline of active opportunities
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree required
- 6+ years of field experience with a track record of overachievement in channel management or direct sales selling enterprise CRM or related software
- 5+ years of experience managing distribution relationships (OEM/Resell/Co-sell) and Complementary Technology Providers (e.g., Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Connect)
- Prior work experience within the Contact Center market is desired
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Channel Sales Manager” in the email subject.