We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER II
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2 to 5 years in software development in software product companies
- Understand, troubleshoot, and refactor existing programs of moderate to high complexity (this includes improving tests as well as functional code).
- Design and develop (DTCD) bug fixes and feature enhancements in existing modules/products.
- Based on approved design, develop, test, and document new modules, applications, or infrastructure components and their extensions.
- Estimate tasks and projects of roughly 1-person day to 1-person week level effort.
- Enter daily report of work progress against planned target, including any exceptions.
- Follow the mandated processes and adhere to Design/ Test / Code / Document guidelines.
Must-have qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s in Engineering from a top-rated engineering school like the IITs, NITs, BITS-Pilani, COEP, VJTI, or an equivalent school from another country.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate well within and outside the organization.
- Good inter-personal skills. Should be able to work well in teams and have the character to appreciate others’ work.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to remain on top of one’s work.
- High learnability. Be able to pick up new ideas and concepts.
Good-to-have qualifications and skills
- Experience of software development in a software products company.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.