Sales Development Representative
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Remote (US)
This role is responsible for developing and qualifying leads in collaboration with our internal Channel Sales teams and by leveraging our Cisco and Avaya partner ecosystems. This position offers you a competitive salary, flexibility to work remotely, and opportunities for career growth within a cloud technology company.
- High volume prospecting into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, email, inbound leads
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly activity metrics and CRM documentation
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Participate in constant improvement of our Inside Sales process and systems
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities at different stages in the sales funnel
- Understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers by taking a consultative approach to selling
- Partner with Channel sales team to optimize lead generation and all aspects of the inbound lead lifecycle
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales funnel management and optimization
- Proven understanding and usage of data, systems (CRM), and sales tooling
- Strong work ethic, business integrity, and demonstrated success closing deals
- Excellent communications skills with a strong ability to communicate effectively on email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Excellent time management and follow-through; highly organized and task-driven
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation, experience preferably in enterprise software
- Ability to network and build long-lasting trust relationships with partners and have the experience to leverage those contacts to build mutually beneficial relationships to drive revenue
- Comfortable with managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced changing environment
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Sales Development Representative” in the email subject.