eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Experience: 5+ years
- Take ownership of products, develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market product roadmap and strategy aligned to market needs.
- Manage product line lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specify requirements for current and future products based on market research, customer demand, analyst interactions, and internal field teams.
Management of product backlog:
- Creation and management of backlog, collate and use data from a wide range of sources to make informed decisions on prioritization.
- Schedule releases to direct engineering bandwidth for the products.
- Work with engineering teams through design, test, and release to achieving timing and quality goals, in line with stated business and technical objectives.
- Act as an expert resource for product-related inquiries and requests from sales and presales.
- Research the market and competitive products to help in product positioning and messaging.
- Assist in creation of compelling product demonstrations.
Customer and partner liaison
- Engage in customer- and partner-facing situations such as sales meetings, business reviews, and partner or user conferences as a product expert.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Guide customers on their use of eGain products, discussing future roadmap and managing escalations by working with a cross-functional team comprising product, professional services, and support.
Qualifications and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience as a Product Manager or Engineering Manager
- Excellent communication skills—verbal, writing, and collaboration
- Experience and understanding of the customer contact center industry
- Experience working in AI and Machine Learning technologies is a plus
- Flexibility to adapt to change and good at multi-tasking
- Sound understanding of modern software technologies and their application
- Experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.