Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Product Manager in our platform team. eGain platform is an open, secure, and scalable platform with a rich set of capabilities that can be configured and connected for use cases, to deliver effortless experiences and smarter automation. eGain platforms powers the hub and apps in the eGain solution.
- Manage product lifecycle, from strategic planning to delivery and launch
- Specify requirements based on research, demand, analyst interactions, and internal input
- Prioritize and maintain product feature backlog
- Partner with design, engineering, and marketing teams to deliver products to scope and timeline
- Assist marketing and sales in product positioning and messaging
- Work with marketing and sales to develop compelling product demos
- Participate in client and partner review sessions and roadmap discussions
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years of experience in managing a Cloud SaaS product (as a team member or a leader)
- Familiarity with technologies used in websites, contact centers, messaging, and social media
- Experience working on high-performance, scalable, cloud technologies and architecture
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Product Manager” in the email subject.