We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: Tampa, Florida
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Looking for passionate individuals to design, develop, and install optimal solutions that will use next-gen analytics to influence the client’s business and improve customer engagement positively. You’ll be working as a full stack developer and will be part of eGain’s core engineering team.
- J2EE technologies – Java, JSP, JS, JMS, Servlets
- Java Application Servers –Jetty
- Cloud technologies, FaaS
- JDK – JDK 8, OpenJDK11+
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver simple/complex features or enhance the existing ones
- Follow SDLC lifecycle, entailing a critical review on product requirements, seek clarification as necessary, design, review and implement a scalable solution
- Collaborate across teams to develop features which integrate smoothly with the eGain product set, and educate other eGain teams about them
- Estimate the complexity of features, provide correct estimates, and deliver the feature on time
- 1+ year of software development experience with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong 1+ year hands-on experience in Java
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and reasoning skills
- Able to communicate their thoughts clearly and write code cleanly
- Collaborate with cross-geography teams on projects and assignments
- Experience in Hadoop-based technologies would be a nice-to-have and experience in AWS is a plus
- Previous experience with Web Services, storage, distributed systems and system-level programming
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.