We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ACCOUNTANT
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1-3 years
We are looking to hire an accounts receivable accountant with experience in order-to-cash cycle, including processing the orders, invoicing, payment application, collection activities and month-end close duties. The candidate should have excellent communication skills. The Accounts Receivable Accountant will have both a day-to-day and an ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued customers.
- Process all orders received into ERP (generation of licenses and entering sales orders into ERP)
- Working cross-functionally to investigate, coordinate and resolve any order-related issues
- Support Accounts Receivable function, including invoice preparation, cash application, posting unapplied payments and research, and resolve payment discrepancies
- Ensure accurate revenue recognition as per US GAAP, e.g., Cloud services-based on-contract term, T&M billing based on approved hours and Percentage Completion method for Fixed Price projects
- Preparation of monthly reports such as AR Ageing Analysis, Deferred Revenue / Unbilled Revenue Recons
- Preparing various Professional Services (PS) reports to track different aspects of the project
- Preparing audit schedules as per the requirement
- Correspond cross-functionally with internal teams and, where required, customers, in a formal and professional manner
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary
- Routine accounting wok as per requirement
- BCom, MCom, CMA (Inter/Final)
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable
- Proficient in Excel
Send your resumé and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position title in the subject line of the mail.