Recognized for its next-gen knowledge management solution, fronted by virtual assistance and guided by reasoning
Sunnyvale, CA and Newbury, UK (March 11, 2019): eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions, today announced that it has been named to the KMWorld 2019 list of 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management. This marks eGain’s thirteenth consecutive appearance in this prestigious list. Published in KMWorld’s March 2019 edition, the list has been compiled by editors, analysts, experts, and users over the course of the year.
According to Tom Hogan, Group Publisher, KMWorld, the companies in the list address “the evolving demands of knowledge management.” He further said, “In selecting organizations to be included on the list, we consider insights gleaned from our own interactions with companies during interviews and events, how they have succeeded in helping customers solve business problems, and we review product updates to make sure that capabilities are advancing to address evolving requirements.”
Trusted by blue-chip organizations for at-scale deployment, eGain offers a unified, omnichannel knowledge management solution. Fronted by virtual assistance and infused with AI for search and process guidance, it also includes rich capabilities in content management, personalization, and self-service. In addition, it integrates with enterprise content management systems such as Microsoft® SharePoint™, helping to easily find the answer needle in the content haystack.
The solution is being used to power H&R Block’s new Ask a Tax Pro service, making it a one-of-a-kind implementation of virtual assistance that is powered by knowledge and integrated with human-assisted digital engagement. H&R Block recently deployed it to automate service and sales interactions for taxpayers at scale.
Examples of transformational ROI delivered by eGain AI and knowledge include:
- 37% improvement in FCR (First-Contact Resolution)
- 30-point increase in NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- 50% reduction in agent time-to-competency
- 38% reduction in “no fault” handset exchanges and returns
Banking and Financial Services
- NPS improvement from #4 to #1
- 60% reduction in agent training time
- 67% reduction in AHT (Average Handle Time)
- 30% improvement in compliance
- 67% improvement in time to answer
- 62% improvement in consistency of answers
- 35% improvement in findability of answers
- AI and Knowledge for agents: https://www.egain.com/products/knowledge-management-software/
- Self-service and AI: https://www.egain.com/products/web-self-service/
- Virtual Assistant: https://www.egain.com/products/virtual-assistant-software/
- Zero-risk consumption model: https://www.egain.com/innovation-in-30-days/
KMWorld (www.kmworld.com) is the leading publisher, conference organizer, and information provider serving the knowledge management, content management, and document management markets. It informs more than 11,000 print subscribers about the components and processes—and related success stories— that together offer solutions for improving business performance.
KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc. (www.infotoday.com)
eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
eGain media contact
Phone: 408 636 4505