FeaturedCustomers Awards eGain Chat
According to FeaturedCustomers, market leaders are vendors on FeaturedCustomers.com with substantial customer base and market share. Leaders have the highest ratio of customer success content, content quality score, and social media presence relative to company size. eGain has a customer reference rating of 4.7 out of 5.0.
Survey recognizes companies that deliver customer service with a difference during the pandemic
Some of the eGain customers ranked no 1 in the survey are
- #1 in Brick-and-Mortar Retailers: Home goods—Toys
- #1 rank in Brick-and-Mortar Retailers: Home Goods—Outdoor sporting goods
- #1 rank in Online Retailers: Clothing—Apparel
- #1 rank in Transportation and Travel—Carsharing
- #1 rank in Transportation and Travel—Travel agencies
- #1 rank in Transportation and Travel—Shipping and delivery services
- #1 rank in Beauty and Wellness—Nutrition and weight-loss programs
About the survey, from Newsweek‘s Global Editor-in-Chief
Newsweek has again partnered with respected global data research firm Statista to identify the stores that consistently provide the Best Customer Service 2021. Whether it’s an intuitive website, a generous return policy or a friendly voice on the other end of the phone, these companies have found a way to put you, the consumer, first. (Source: https://www.newsweek.com/americas-best-customer-service-2021)
Government agencies and blue-chip companies see the value in eGain chat software
Family Court of the State of Delaware has selected eGain for virtual assistance and live chat
eGain Virtual Assistant™ will provide users with general information and resources. The court’s resource center agents will use eGain SuperChat™ to handle escalated issues that cannot be resolved by the virtual assistant.