Survey recognizes companies that deliver customer service with a difference during the pandemic
Some of the eGain customers ranked no 1 in the survey are
- #1 in Brick-and-Mortar Retailers: Home goods—Toys
- #1 rank in Brick-and-Mortar Retailers: Home Goods—Outdoor sporting goods
- #1 rank in Online Retailers: Clothing—Apparel
- #1 rank in Transportation and Travel—Carsharing
- #1 rank in Transportation and Travel—Travel agencies
- #1 rank in Transportation and Travel—Shipping and delivery services
- #1 rank in Beauty and Wellness—Nutrition and weight-loss programs
About the survey from Newsweek‘s Global Editor-in-Chief
Newsweek has again partnered with respected global data research firm Statista to identify the stores that consistently provide the Best Customer Service 2021. Whether it’s an intuitive website, a generous return policy or a friendly voice on the other end of the phone, these companies have found a way to put you, the consumer, first. (Source: https://www.newsweek.com/americas-best-customer-service-2021)
Government agencies and blue-chip companies see the value in eGain chat software
Family Court of the State of Delaware has selected eGain for virtual assistance and live chat
eGain Virtual Assistant™ will provide users with general information and resources. The court’s resource center agents will use eGain SuperChat™ to handle escalated issues that cannot be resolved by the virtual assistant.
Goodyear rolls out digital customer service with eGain
After going through a rigorous vendor selection process that also included a production pilot, eGain emerged the winner over nine other vendors, based on functionality, PCI compliance, and quick value.