Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email Release 12.5(1)
Cisco announced the General Availability of Enterprise Chat and Email release 12.5(1)
Last month, Cisco announced the General Availability of Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE) release 12.5(1). Apart from functional enhancements within ECE, there are two powerful, new capabilities available for purchase through the Solutions Plus program.
- Call Track is now available for ECE through the Cisco Solutions Plus Program enabling agents to track and view customer context and history across voice, chat, and email interactions. This capability is also now available to ECE 12.0 customers via ECE 12.0 ES3.
- Messaging Hub is also now available for ECE through the Solutions Plus Program enabling businesses to engage with their customers via supported messaging platforms including Facebook Messenger and Twitter Direct Messaging, while providing a consistent experience for their agents.
New Features in ECE 12.5(1)
- Cisco Finesse keyboard shortcuts are now supported by ECE, that is, agents can switch their availability status without their hands ever having to leave the keys.
- Spam blocker allows agents to block spam bots and trolls that are abusing the chat channel, thus allowing agents to focus on meaningful customer interactions.
- Agent and supervisor efficiency improvements, for example, control over screen layout and easier access to attachments.
… and much more!
A full list of ECE 12.5(1) enhancements and fixes is contained in the release notes available on the Cisco website.
Full release documentation is available on the Cisco documentation pages.