eGain makes disruptive free Chatbot and Digital Desktop offer for upcoming annual conference
Sunnyvale, CA (September 25, 2019): eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of omnichannel customer engagement solutions, is offering free, working customer service chatbots at its Experience 360™ conference on October 15, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago. Attendance is free at the event, featuring at-scale success stories from Fortune 500 clients who have transformed customer, agent, and business stakeholder experiences, AX + BX + CX = DX™.
- Chatbot Offer: The eGain starter bot makes it hyper-easy for business stakeholders to experience AI that works, at no cost and no IT involvement. It can be deployed across customer touchpoints, including website, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and SMS.
- Digital Desktop Offer: eGain is also offering a working digital agent desktop to try out at no charge. Designed for digital-first, omnichannel conversations, the desktop orchestrates engagement in tandem with existing systems of record like CRM and call center platforms.
Both workshops have limited spots. eGain experts will start working with attendees on pre-workshops tasks in the week leading up to the conference.
“These offers raise the bar in making it easy to digitalize self-service and the agent desktop,” said Ashu Roy, eGain CEO. “Our clients are delighted with the ease and depth of our omnichannel engagement solutions, infused with robust AI and rich knowledge capabilities.”
On the agenda also is a visionary presentation on what contact centers will look like in 2025 and how CX leaders can future-proof their operations for this change. The event will feature a demo lounge, easy access to experts, product conversations during breaks, and a cocktail reception.
Easy Experiences, Invisible Technology
Ashu Roy, eGain CEO
Contact Center 2025
Ian Jacobs, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Digital transformation journeys with eGain
- Comcast with digital engagement
- Union Bank with knowledge management
- Lands’ End with omnichannel engagement, virtual assistant, and knowledge management
Next practices and ideas
- AI to Boost the Topline in Financial Services
- Run, Change, Transform Experiences
- The Messaging Hub for Customer Engagement: What, Why, and How
- Agent Desktop Transformation: From the Phone Age to The Digital Age
- Top Reasons Why Chatbots Fail and How to Avoid Them
- Demo lounge and expert access (open all day)
- Product and design conversations (during breaks)
How to register
Note: All sessions are subject to change without notice.
eGain omnichannel customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
eGain media contact
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 408 636 4505