Sharing Knowledge at KMWorld Conference 2022
About KMWorld 2022
eGain will be at KMWorld 2022, KMWorld’s 26th annual conference about knowledge management and information sharing. This year’s conference theme is: People Driving Knowledge Sharing: Innovation, Resilience & Agility. It will focus on “culture, people processes, and the many different types of technologies supporting organizations as they excel in their industries.” The conference is happening at JW Marriott, Washington, DC from November 7-10, 2022.
KMWorld’s premise is that when times are challenging, like it is now, knowledge sharing becomes even more important for organizations. In the new hybrid-work reality, this takes on special meaning as it’s the people in those organizations who are driving sharing of knowledge.
This year’s KMWorld Conference will have
- Stories of innovative breakthroughs and learning experiences from KM practitioners as they steer their organizations into the future.
- Deliberations on how KM aligns with the CEO agenda to deal with challenges like inflation, supply chain issues, stock crash, push to ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) and SDGs (UN’s Sustainable Development Goals), political disruptions, COVID-19, workforce staffing issues, workplace changes, and more.
eGain brings its expertise to the conference
eGain is a Knowledge Management (KM) pioneer having entered the sphere of knowledge-powered customer engagement 2o years ago. Our KM solution has won many awards and recognition since its launch. The latest additions to the awards lineup are:
- Winner of the KMWorld Readers’ Choice Award 2022 for Best Customer Experience and Support, announced 3 November 2022. The winners are selected by KMWorld magazine’s readers and users of KM solutions for customer experience and support,
- Named a Representative Vendor in the 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Customer Service Knowledge Management Systems. eGain delivers all the capabilities outlined in the report.
With that in our arsenal, we are ready to “share knowledge” at the event.
- Visit us at booth number 401
Along with other practitioners of KM, we will be talking of tools, techniques, and strategies that enable knowledge sharing, that, in turn, have an impact on innovations and the bottom-line success of enterprises.
eGain is also a diamond sponsor of the conference.
eGain CEO to present a keynote at KMWorld Conference
The Knowledge Hub: Transform Contact Center Agents to Super-Agents
09 November 2022 | 09:45 am—10:00 am ET
Keynote presentations are arranged to happen in the Capitol Ballroom on the morning of Wednesday, November 9. eGain CEO Ashu Roy, will deliver his keynote at 9:45 am ET. Ashu Roy will talk about the agent experience (AX)—where most CX starts once customers leave self-service, the challenges agents face in their job, and how to solve those issues.
Session title: The Knowledge Hub: Transform Contact Center Agents to Super-Agents
Time: 9:45 am—10:00 am
Premise: In a survey of over 450 contact center agents, 63% said that customer queries are increasing in complexity. As self-service gets smarter, agents are left to answer the complex questions. This means all contact center agents need to be able to handle routine informational and transactional queries as well as situational queries that only SMEs (subject matter experts) used to handle. In other words, all agents need to become super-agents. How can a contact center make it happen? The answer lies in modernizing knowledge with a Knowledge Hub.
Ashu Roy will explain what a knowledge hub is and will also share how forward-looking contact centers are leveraging it to substantially improve agent and customer experiences.
We will share insights and updates from the event as they happen, on our Twitter and LinkedIn timelines. Stay tuned.
- About KMWorld 2022 Conference: https://www.kmworld.com/Conference/2022
- Keynote session: https://www.kmworld.com/Conference/2022/program.aspx#15687
- KMWorld Readers’ Choice Award 2022 Winners: https://www.kmworld.com/Articles/ReadArticle.aspx?ArticleID=154949
- eGain Knowledge Hub: https://www.egain.com/products/knowledge-hub/