Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Location: Remote – US East Coast
We are looking for a skilled technical training instructor with 3-5 years of experience in software training delivery and instructional design. This position supports the eGain training team and the Learning & Development Manager. Candidates for this position must possess excellent communication and presentation skills and have an aptitude for clearly explaining complex subjects.
- Execute training sessions and webinars for customer and staff on the eGain application by delivering courses defined in the eGain Training Programs
- Work closely with the Documentation, Product Management, Engineering, QA teams, courseware developers, and the Learning & Development Manager to keep training material current and updated
- Be involved in maintaining courseware material and in the development of the training curriculum
- Create and manage courseware, tests, exercises, and certification programs
- Prepare training system and supporting materials
- Coordinate with customers to schedule training and to enroll/register students in classes
- Be a knowledgeable user of the eGain application
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in software training delivery and instructional design
- Degree in Instructional Design or related subjects
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related fields
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Familiarity with knowledge management software and tools
- Graphic and design skills
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Head of HR” in the email subject.