Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: TEAM LEAD, MANAGED SERVICES
Location: Tampa (Florida)
Experience: 4+ years in Customer Support/Services
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day activities of the team by monitoring and managing the distribution of the daily workload evenly across all team members
- Ensure all Managed Service tickets are completed on time and in accordance with customers’ expectation, compliance, and meeting milestones set with customer
- Work with customers to understand business requirements, translate that into actionable tasks in eGain platform to deliver solutions that meet customer’s business objectives
- Build reports and dashboards using eGain Analytics hub for customers
- Review operational reports with customers, provide insights from the data, and recommend best practices to make improvements in KPI’s for customers operation and optimize the operation
- Author content using eGain knowledge hub to facilitate easy customer self-service and access to knowledge for agents to provide efficient customer service
- Interface with the team to understand customer requirements and help present appropriate solution
- Manage escalations to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the ongoing building and development of the Managed Services team by sharing knowledge, experience, and expertise with other team leaders
- Identify technical and functional gaps of the team, and arrange training from appropriate subject matter experts from engineering or professional services to bridge the gap
- Provide reports on the productivity of the team and perform scheduled team reviews
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification in Information Technology, Business Studies, Computing or relevant subjects
- 4+ years of experience in customer support/service, working on the web application support/service
- Able to work with and communicate effectively to all members of an organization and customers at all levels
- Capable of managing own workload with minimal supervision and tight deadlines
- Familiarity with technologies used in websites, contact centers, messaging, data analysis.
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Team Lead, Managed Service” in the email subject.