eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: STRATEGIC PARTNER DIRECTOR
Experience: 10+ years
This is a strategic role required to manage all aspects of Partners & Alliance relationships and drive eGain’s industry and technology propositions with partnerships in order to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
In close alignment with the Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Professional Services teams, the role will be responsible for the development and execution of the overall partner strategy. Activities will include market segmentation, recruitment, enablement, joint solution development & go to market strategy, and ultimately identifying, developing and driving pipeline with a select list of Partners to discover and deliver incremental, partner-originated revenue opportunities for the UK/Ire and Nordics region.
To achieve these objectives, the successful candidate must work cross-functionally through the various teams and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the overall business goals. The ideal candidate will bring their passion and a highly energetic entrepreneurial spirit to build on strong solution sales expertise, good product knowledge and understanding of technology as well as experience in managing complex projects and partnerships. A successful background in Alliances Management and Business Development is essential. Experience in the Customer Engagement Solutions market is highly desirable.
- Ability to advocate and represent the value of the eGain solutions portfolio to a broad and diverse range of prospective Partnerships & Alliances.
- Review and develop eGain partner strategy for improved structured and programmatic execution.
- Regularly review and adjust strategies based on shifts in technology and market trends.
- Assume responsibility for overall Partner business and go to market plan for the UK/Ire and Nordics region. Developing a scalable, repeatable model driving Platform sales & strategic interest.
- Identify, qualify, recruit, enable, develop and manage productive partnerships.
- Build deeper, more strategic and sustainable partnerships with existing partners.
- Attend frequent meetings on site with Partners across the geography and manage travel plans accordingly.
- Ensure commitment from Partners for pipeline generation and revenue goals, focus and capabilities.
- Support presentations, proposal/tender responses and early stage joint customer meetings.
- Effectively engage and build internal cooperative relationships with the Sales function to ensure alignment with vertical business plans and to develop solutions, go-to-market and engagement models.
- Communicate business plans and updates through regular team meetings, conference calls, and reviews.
- Achieve assigned sales targets and MBOs.
- Administer pipeline management & accurate sales forecasting.
- 10+ years of enterprise channel sales experience, which includes systems integrator and technology partnerships.
- Demonstrable network of senior level contacts in SIs, Outsourcers and Value-Added Resellers and proven experience of leveraging these relationships to build mutually beneficial partnerships to drive revenue.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of driving high value sales through SIs and partners, delivering increased revenue, brand awareness and customer success.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional sales, marketing and product management teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Strong business acumen and the capability to develop and manage strategic plans with partner/company executives and challenge the status quo.
- Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems and achieve results.
- Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasises total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of sales success with ability to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Outstanding presentation, verbal and writing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas effectively across a wide range of audience levels and functions.
- Superb organisation and time management skills. Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize against rapid timelines and competing priorities. Experience of working with Cisco Systems www.cisco.com, Avaya www.avaya.com or Amazon Connect https://aws.amazon.com/connect/ would be an advantage.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.