We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: conversation hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touch points.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: STRATEGIC CLIENT DIRECTOR
Location: Newbury, UK
Experience: 8+ years
Responsible for leading the sales effort of cloud enterprise applications into new logo prospects, within the territory of Europe, Middle East and Africa. Revenue objectives will be met through implementing effective sales strategies in delivering eGain’s customer experience suite of solutions to enterprise companies across multiple sectors. This role is the most senior IC role in the sales team, is UK-based, and responsibilities include frequent national and international travel (mainly across mainland Europe).
- Drive £400k to £2m+ deals to closure in a highly competitive marketplace
- Achieve targets set by the company
- Use resources effectively, including presales engineers, professional services personnel, digital transformation directors and executive resources, to win new business
- Develop contacts into leads and work through the entire sales cycle, including responding to RFPs, writing proposals and quotations, license negotiation and all other aspects of the sales cycle
- Network and sell with eGain’s VAR and Service Provider channel, developing direct relationships within partners aligned to the territory you are assigned
- Identify, develop and articulate the compelling value proposition to prospective customers and current end-users
- Provide confident, high-energy presentations and proposals, and lead meetings with minimal guidance or supervision
- Contribute to the development of the EMEA sales team, proposing improvements to process that will increase sales efficacy and efficiency
- Understanding of multiprocess & complex sales cycles and ability to sell at senior levels of a Fortune 500 account, preferably while working for a high-value business applications software vendor
- 8+ years of successful direct sales experience of high-value software applications
- Experience of selling customer experience software solutions to the Fortune 500 prospects
- Relevant sector experience from a company such as Eptica, Verint, Moxie, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Genesys, would be an advantage
- Understanding of the contact centre or CRM space would also be an advantage
- Proven new business prospecting skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding New Business quota targets
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.