Strategic Client Director
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: STRATEGIC CLIENT DIRECTOR
Location: Newbury, UK
Responsible for leading the sales effort of cloud enterprise applications into new logo prospects, within the territory of Europe, Middle East and Africa. Revenue objectives will be met through implementing effective sales strategies in delivering eGain’s Customer Experience suite of solutions to Enterprise companies across multiple sectors. This role is the most senior IC role in the sales team, is UK-based role, and responsibilities include frequent national and international travel (mainly across mainland Europe).
- Drive £400k to £2m+ deals to closure in a highly competitive marketplace
- Achieve targets set by the Company
- Use resources effectively, including Pre-sales Engineers, Professional Services personnel, Digital Transformation Directors, and executive resources to win new business
- Develop contacts into leads and work through the entire sales cycle, including responding to RFPs, writing proposals and quotations, license negotiation and all other aspects of the sales cycle
- Network and sell with eGain’s VAR and Service Provider channel, developing direct relationships within partners aligned to the territory you are assigned
- Identify, develop, and articulate the compelling value proposition to prospective customers and current end users
- Provide confident, high-energy presentations and proposals, lead meetings with minimal guidance or supervision
- Contribute to the development of the EMEA sales team, proposing improvements to process likely to increase sales efficacy and efficiency
Education and Experience
- Understanding of multi process & complex sales cycles and ability to sell at senior levels of a Fortune 500 account, preferably whilst working for a high value business applications software vendor
- 4+ years of successful direct sales experience of high value software applications.
- Experience of selling Customer Experience Software Solutions to the Fortune 500 prospects
- Relevant sector experience from a company such as Eptica, Verint, Moxie, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Genesys, would be an advantage
- Understanding of the contact centre or CRM space would also be an advantage
- Proven new business prospecting skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding New Business quota targets
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Strategic Client Director” in the email subject.