eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
We have open roles in the Sales team in the US.
POSITION: STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE II
Location: Chicago, Detroit, or Minneapolis
Experience: 8+ years
Responsible for leading the sales effort of cloud enterprise applications into new logo prospects, within the territory of North America, and with specific focus on the north-eastern territory. Revenue objectives will be met through implementing effective sales strategies in delivering eGain’s customer experience suite of solutions to enterprise companies across multiple sectors. Effective solution-selling skills will be required to position the business value that these applications can deliver to operational executives and Line of Business owners.
This role is the most senior IC role in the sales team, is a Chicago-based role, and responsibilities include frequent national travel (primarily in the north-eastern region, but not limited to this), and internationally, as required.
- Drive $400k to $2m+ deals to closure in a highly competitive market place
- Achieve targets set by the company
- Use resources effectively, including pre-sales engineers, professional services personnel, digital transformation directors, and executive resources to win new business
- Develop contacts into leads and work through the entire sales cycle, including responding to RFPs, writing proposals and quotations, license negotiation and all other aspects of the sales cycle
- Network and sell with eGain’s VAR and Service Provider channel, developing direct relationships within partners aligned to the territory you are assigned
- Identify, develop, and articulate the compelling value proposition to prospective customers and current end users
- Provide confident, high-energy presentations and proposals, lead meetings with minimal guidance or supervision
- Actively identify and address business questions demonstrating meticulous follow-up and responsiveness to customers and internal staff
- Ensure that individual and team actions build the organization’s reputation for excellent business practices
- Gather data from prospects and customers to properly qualify business potential to produce reliable business forecasting
- Contribute to the development of the NA Enterprise sales team, proposing improvements to process likely to increase sales efficacy and efficiency
- Understanding of multi-process & complex sales cycles and ability to sell at senior levels of a Fortune 500 account, preferably whilst working for a high value business applications software vendor
- 8+ years of successful direct sales experience of high value software applications, at least 5 years of which should be selling software solutions within the Financial Services, Telco, Retail, Central Government or Federal sector
- Experience of selling Customer Experience Software Solutions to the Fortune 500 prospects
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Proven new business prospecting skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding New Business quota targets
- Strong business ethics
- Strong business network
- Knowledge of MEDDIC qualification framework is desirable
- Relevant sector experience from a company such as Eptica, Verint, Moxie, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Genesys, would be an advantage
- Understanding of the contact center or CRM space would also be an advantage
- Graduate qualification preferred
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.