eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
We are looking for candidates to join as Solutions Architects in the eGain Professional Services team. This particular role is in the DC Area of the United States.
POSITION: SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Location: DC Area, USA
Experience: 5-7 years
The Solutions Architect plays a critical client-facing role to map client requirements into a solution that can be realized with eGain products. As a member of our Professional Services group, the Solutions Architect works with clients to clearly understand their business use-cases as well as their technical operating environments. The Solutions Architect will then develop the solution for the client leveraging eGain product best practices and deployment architecture.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about the business value sought in contact centers, have an extremely high level of customer focus, passion for process improvement, demonstrate ability to execute the required skills, and influence, educate, and drive results in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Present business and technical analysis, recommendations, and architectural designs and solutions to different levels in the client organization in a clear, concise, and articulate manner
- Ensure that newly developed solutions are done in a repeatable manner by other consultants, using a standardized methodology, clearly documenting the process to deliver them
- Develop client-centric deployment architectures aligned with their business objectives
- Assist in creating statements of work, proposals, and agile sprint planning activities
- Collaborate with cross-functional eGain teams during implementation
- Learn the eGain product capabilities and operating environments
- Guide customers to quick value leveraging best practices developed by eGain
- Distill and communicate customer requirements and product feedback to Product Management
- Surface and document the value derived from eGain implementations leveraging eGain Analytics
- Ability to travel extensively within North America (~50%)
- Bachelor’s degree required (majors in Science, Engineering, Business, Mathematics or related field strongly preferred)
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect with at least three years spent on CRM, KM, or contact center
- Strong industry knowledge about the Contact Center landscape
- Experience and knowledge of business and technical solutions that include layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring, and high availability systems
- Effectively influence, negotiate, and lead evaluations and implementations across Technical and Business audiences
- Experience with enterprise software integration technologies, including, but not limited to, REST Web Services, JMS, XML, JDBC, Single Sign-On (SAML), etc.
- Experience with agile scrum methodology
- Experience or awareness of cloud technologies
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Creative problem solver with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas
- Believes in and pursues delivery of quality through automation, smart processes, and talented teams
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com and include the position in the subject line of the email.