We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER, UI DEVELOPMENT (ANGULAR)
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 4 to 6 years UI development
The UI Engineer will work on customer-facing user interface development, building sophisticated experiences for customers using the eGain platform. The engineer will work with the UI development team and will contribute towards Web UI development across our industry-leading products.
- Develop features and support existing products, the design for which has been approved by the architecture groups
- Propose designs and get them approved by Subject Matter Expert
- Adhere to Rules of Engagement for Engineering
- Identify and communicate improved code design to the team for standardization
- Perform development testing and create automated tests where possible
- Provide detailed documentation for the work done to help QA build test cases and for consumption by the Release Documentation team
- Provide high level effort estimates to team and project leads for tasks being worked on
- Participate in internal training sessions to acquire expertise, to become a Subject Matter Expert on one or more modules
- Look for usability and serviceability improvements in the product area they get to work on
- Good understanding of RESTful Web Services, including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats, including XML and JSON
- Good understanding of one of the cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Good understanding of building responsive web applications
- Ability to write well-structured, testable, easy-to-understand code
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team, and problem-solve collaboratively
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.