We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 3 to 5 years
The UI engineer will work on all our customer-facing user interface development as part of customer deployment projects. This will involve building sophisticated experiences for customers, using the eGain platform. A part of a small team of skillful developers, the Web UI Engineer will work on Web UI development across our industry-leading products.
- Work, as part of the team, on the development of features and to support existing products, the design for which has been approved by the architecture groups
- Propose approaches and designs and get them approved by Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Architect (subject to complexity of issue)
- Provide detailed documentation on the work you do
- Provide to team and project leads high-level estimates (effort and delivery date) for tasks being worked upon
- Look for usability and serviceability improvements in the product area you get to work on
- 3+ year of professional experience in web development using React framework
- Good understanding of Web Services (e.g., RESTful services), along with the ability to programmatically interact with data formats, including XML and JSON
- Good understanding of building responsive web applications
- Ability to write well-structured, testable, easy-to-understand code
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.