eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER, PARTNER ENGINEERING
The Partner Engineer is a key team member within the Professional Services engineering organization. To assure our partners continue to add tremendous value to our customers, Partner Engineers will lead the effort to build applications leveraging eGain and other SaaS vendors’ APIs and Connectors. Partner Engineer will also contribute to customer adoption of eGain Cloud services by supporting partners as Partners illustrate how eGain Cloud services can help customers innovate, bring their services to market faster and differentiate against the competition. You will help partners succeed in the pre-sales & deployment phase, ensuring they have full access to eGain Cloud’s artifacts, tools, templates, and best practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in software development in languages like Node.js, React, any CSS framework, relational & no-SQL database
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing application using REST, oAuth, OpenID or other SSO technologies to implement API integrations with other SaaS platforms
- Experience with cloud computing concepts such as SaaS, PaaS and IaaS technologies in a customer and partner-facing role
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Believes in and pursues delivery of quality through automation, smart processes and talented teams
- Creative problem solver with great attention to detail
- Breathes speed and change, digitally savvy
- Experience in, and understanding of, AWS & serverless technologies
- Experience architecting and developing software for scalable, distributed systems
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud space
- Experience in articulating Solutions & APIs to Business & Technical teams
- Contact center or enterprise technology experience
- Build value driven applications from concepts to production using cloud technologies & eGain Cloud’s published interfaces
- Recommend integration and migration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution
- Own the technical relationship with our partners, empowering them to drive a successful pilot or proof of concept
- Work directly with partners in sales and post sales cycle to assure they have all the tools necessary to deliver successful deliverables
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.