eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER—FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Location: Pune, India
We are looking for a full stack developer who will work within our existing development team offering general skills across several technologies. This role will involve most aspects of the software development cycle, including requirements capture, development and testing. Working within a small team of skillful developers, the developer will contribute to further development, support and maintenance of our Analytics software.
- Contribution to most levels of our extensive system architecture, predominantly mid-tier, like the Application Server.
- You will build and deliver high quality, high volume, high availability and high performance solutions, as well as our cloud-based SaaS offering, to our enterprise-grade global customer base.
- Actively assist QA with acceptance criteria.
- Assist TS in supporting customer-escalated product issue and queries.
- Provide support for the team’s continuous integration practice but help in extending / maintaining CI scripts, etc., when required.
- You will analyze code quality and continually assess risk to ensure that high-quality solutions are delivered.
- You will be responsible for on-time delivery and ensuring your work meets the technical standards of the department.
- Demonstrable experience of application-level development using Jetty/Tomcat.
- JDK8 and OpenJDK11.
- Experience with Junit or other testing frameworks.
- Experience of integrating Web Services.
- Foundational knowledge of the cloud ecosystem with AWS and/or Azure cloud services.
- Ability to write well-structured, testable, easy-to-understand code.
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable.
- Ability to work well in a team, and solve problems collaboratively.
- Quick learner. Can pick new technologies in a short period of time.
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- Experience working with the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position in the subject line of the email.