Software Engineer—Full Stack Developer
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER—FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1 to 4 years
We are looking for Full Stack Developer who will work within our development team and possess general skills across a number of technologies. This role will cover most aspects of the software development cycle, including requirements capture, development and testing. Working within a small team of skillful developers, the developer will contribute to further development, support and maintenance of our eGain® Analytics™ software.
- Contribution to most levels of our extensive system architecture, predominantly mid-tier like the Application Server
- You will build and deliver high-quality, high-volume, high-availability and high-performance solutions as well as our cloud-based SaaS offering to our global enterprise customer base
- Actively assist QA with acceptance criteria
- Assist Technical Support in supporting customer-escalated product issue and queries
- Provide support for the team’s continuous integration practice, but extending/ maintaining CI scripts, etc., when required
- You will analyze code quality and continually assess risk to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered
- You will be responsible for on-time delivery and ensuring your work meets the technical standards of the department
Education and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of application level .NET development using C# and ASP.NET
- Experience of integrating Web Services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks
- Ability to write well structured, testable, easy to understand code
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team, and problem-solve collaboratively
- Quick learner, capable of learning new technologies in a short period of time
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience working with the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Software Engineer—Full Stack Developer” in the email subject.