We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER—FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1 to 4 years
We are looking for Full Stack Developer who will work within our development team and possess general skills across a number of technologies. This role will cover most aspects of the software development cycle, including requirements capture, development and testing. Working within a small team of skillful developers, the developer will contribute to further development, support and maintenance of our eGain® Analytics™ software.
- Contribution to most levels of our extensive system architecture, predominantly mid-tier like the Application Server
- You will build and deliver high-quality, high-volume, high-availability and high-performance solutions as well as our cloud-based SaaS offering to our global enterprise customer base
- Actively assist QA with acceptance criteria
- Assist Technical Support in supporting customer-escalated product issue and queries
- Provide support for the team’s continuous integration practice, but extending/ maintaining CI scripts, etc., when required
- You will analyze code quality and continually assess risk to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered
- You will be responsible for on-time delivery and ensuring your work meets the technical standards of the department
- Demonstrable experience of application level .NET development using C# and ASP.NET
- Experience of integrating Web Services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks
- Ability to write well structured, testable, easy to understand code
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team, and problem-solve collaboratively
- Quick learner, capable of learning new technologies in a short period of time
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience working with the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.