eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER—FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 1 to 4 years
We are looking for Full Stack Developer who will work within our development team and possess general skills across a number of technologies. This role will cover most aspects of the software development cycle, including requirements capture, development and testing. Working within a small team of skillful developers, the developer will contribute to further development, support and maintenance of our eGain® Analytics™ software.
- Contribution to most levels of our extensive system architecture, predominantly mid-tier like the Application Server
- You will build and deliver high-quality, high-volume, high-availability and high-performance solutions to our enterprise grade global customer base as well as our cloud based SaaS offering
- Actively assist QA with acceptance criteria
- Assist Technical Support in supporting customer-escalated product issue and queries
- Provide support for the team’s continuous integration practice, but extending/ maintaining CI scripts, etc., when required
- You will analyze code quality and continually assess risk to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered
- You will be responsible for on-time delivery and ensuring your work meets the technical standards of the department
- Demonstrable experience of application level .NET development using C# and ASP.NET
- Experience of integrating Web Services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks
- Ability to write well structured, testable, easy to understand code
- Self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team, and problem-solve collaboratively
- Quick learner, capable of learning new technologies in a short period of time
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience working with the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Experience of development using Entity Mapping Frameworks
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.