We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touchpoints.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: SENIOR UI DEVELOPER (ANGULAR)
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 10 years with at least 6 years in UI development
The Senior UI Developer leads a development team for delivering Web UI for our next generation of products and the maintenance of existing products. This will involve building sophisticated user experiences for eGain customers over the eGain platform using latest UI frameworks. Individuals in this role are expected to have technical leadership skills as well as a penchant for hands-on work. The Senior UI Developer is expected to become Subject Matter Expert in one or more product modules and technology stacks to the extent of owning all future development deliveries in those modules.
- Analyse requirements in collaboration with Product Management team
- Prepare technical designs and seek approval from all stakeholders
- Provide effort estimates and delivery schedule for the team and ensure adherence
- Ensure quality of delivery from the team and promote test automation
- Deliver feature documentation and demos to QA and Documentation teams
- Ensure that the team adheres to organizational Rules of Engagement for Engineering and mentor team members
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing sessions across teams
- Cross-geography cross-functional collaboration for requirements/design clarifications
- Travel to other geographies during release initiation phase
- Knowledge of
- SPA/PWA/front-end frameworks like AngularJS, Angular 2+ or Vue.js etc.
- JS/TS unit testing frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine etc.)
- Good understanding of
- Usability/accessibility and mobile-first principles.
- RESTful Web Services
- Experience with development support tools (Netbeans, Visual Studio Code, Jira, Subversion)
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word, to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.