eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
We are currently looking for Senior Software Engineer for our Professional Services team.
POSITION: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Senior Software Engineer will work to build applications on the eGain platform to meet the needs of partners and customers. This will involve developing Angular/React/node js-based web applications, microservices, and leveraging the latest technologies and 3rd party apps to build connected customer and agent experiences. Working within a small team of skillful developers, the senior software engineer will contribute to the applications and integrations being built on top of the eGain platform.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the eGain product functionality and architecture
- Implement AWS cloud-based web application using AWS Services/Angular/React/Node.js along with enabling the team to work on these technologies
- Given specific and detailed instructions, build software customisations around the product to enable add-on functionality
- Building customisations and integration on the eGain platform
- Build reference models to enable partners to build applications on the eGain platform
- Building distributed and highly available features on the eGain platform
- Execute and support software upgrades
- Collaborate with consultants in the US and the UK to deliver the project—it may require travel to eGain’s US and UK offices
- Collaborate with product, support and quality assurance teams, as and when required, to ensure customer satisfaction
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a software engineer building distributed and secure web applications
- Hands-on experience of developing web applications using Node JS/React JS/Angular JS/AWS Services
- Experience of developing partner cloud-based web applications
- Experience of leading the team that is responsible for developing web applications using Node JS/React JS/Angular JS/AWS Services
- Knowledge in business and technical solution applications that include layered architectures, databases, reporting tools, middleware, monitoring, and high-availability systems
- Experience with enterprise software integrations, including, but not limited to, JMS, XML, SOAP, REST, JDBC, Single Sign-On (SAML), and more
- Designed and developed asynchronous Java-based RESTful Microservices
- Hands-on experience of developing cloud-based applications using event-driven and Microservices architecture on AWS will be a plus
- AWS/Azure/GCP certification will be a plus
- Hands-on experience of at least one of the cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP will be a plus
- Experience working with teams across geographies
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.