eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST/MANAGER
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
We are a B2B SaaS vendor in the white-hot digital customer engagement and AI space, serving enterprises and the midmarket. We have an exciting position to be on the front seat of driving demand to support aggressive growth goals for the company.
- Double meaningful website traffic year over year
- Manage, analyze, and optimize digital marketing programs, including retargeting. display and search marketing, email marketing (including multi-stage nurture), account-based digital marketing, social marketing (e.g. LinkedIn), and other digital tactics
- Analyze buyers’ digital journeys for actionable insights to maximize traffic and conversion
- Drive uptake for events such as company’s user conferences, webinars, company booth at brick-and-mortar and virtual trade shows, and other prospecting events
- Figure out and implement content strategy to drive traffic and prospect interest. Get hands on with content writing, as and when needed
- 4-6 years of proven track record in B2B digital marketing with at least 3 years of accountable, hands-on experience in digital marketing in customer service/customer engagement/CRM/contact center/AI/knowledge management or closely related space. Combination of in-house and the right agency experience is acceptable
- Deep understanding of Google retargeting/remarketing and SEO/SEM campaigns, Google Analytics, A/B testing, and digital marketing tools, including marketing automation and CRM tools
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with experience from large and small companies
- Ability to set and beat quarterly goals
- Ability to write digital marketing/demand generation copy
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
Please mail your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of the position in the subject line