We are leaders in cloud-based digital customer engagement solutions. Top-rated by Gartner and Forrester, our platform delivers unparalleled value and differentiated innovation. Designed for users and infused with AI, our rich apps are organized in three hubs: messaging hub, knowledge hub, and analytics hub. Working together, they help businesses connect, solve, and optimize customer interactions across all touch points.
If your work is your play, then talk to us.
POSITION: SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Location: Central US
Experience: 2 years
Looking for a pivotal sales operations position at one of the global leaders for Customer Engagement at the most transformative time in the industry?
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for implementation of sales programs, communication of sales processes, and serve as an integral part of the sales reporting and forecasting process. You will interact on a regular basis with our sales management contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our sales teams. Our ideal candidate will be proficient with MS Office 365 applications and have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain global playbook for common sales operations policies and processes
- Communication of sales processes to the WW sales teams through ongoing training sessions
- Generation of reports related to sales performance
- Generation of forecast reports
- Provide input and recommendations on potential improvements and revisions to the overall support of sales activities
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations or a similar role within a SaaS provider
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, and planning skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Proficient with MS Office 365
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude with strong customer service and teamwork skills
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position in the subject line of the email.