Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: SALES DIRECTOR
Location: Remote, USA
Experience: 6 years
You will be responsible for driving new logo opportunities. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background and experience within the Contact Center and Customer Engagement industry, and knowledge of leading contact center solutions. The candidate must be confident speaking to customer journeys with a focus on the value eGain provides for digital customer engagement.
- Exceeding sales targets.
- Drive $200k to $2m+ opportunities to closure in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Execute, manage, and deliver against regional pipeline and bookings targets.
- Develop contacts into leads and work through the entire sales cycle, while presenting eGain’s value based on the client’s needs.
- Present eGain solutions and benefits to Prospects and Partners alike, driving business-level outcomes to progress opportunities through the funnel.
- Form strategic alliances with key stakeholders and internal teams.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
Education and Experience
- 6+ years of sales experience in selling software solutions within the Fortune 500 Financial Services, Telco, Retail, Insurance, and utility sectors.
- Strong working knowledge/experience in voice and/or contact center solutions and technologies
- Previous experience with complementary technology providers (e.g., Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, NICE InContact, Amazon, Five9, TalkDesk, Oracle, Salesforce, etc…)
- Ability to travel
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Sales Director” in the email subject.