Sales Director (Government)
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: SALES DIRECTOR, GOVERNMENT
Location: US (Remote)
Experience: 6 years
Looking for a pivotal sales leader position at one of the global leaders for Customer Engagement at the most transformative times in the industry?
You will be responsible for driving new logo opportunities. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background and experience within the Contact Center and Customer Engagement industry, and knowledge of leading contact centre solutions. The candidate must be confident speaking to customer journeys with a focus on the value eGain provides for digital customer engagements.
- Exceeding sales targets.
- Drive $100k to $2m+ opportunities to closure in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Execute, manage, and deliver against regional pipeline and bookings targets.
- Develop contacts into leads and work through the entire sales cycle, while presenting eGain’s value based on the client’s needs.
- Present eGain solutions and benefits to Prospects and Partners alike, driving business level outcomes to progress opportunities through the funnel.
Education and Experience
- 6+ years of sales experience in selling software solutions within the Fortune 500 Financial Services, Telco, Retail, Healthcare, Utilities or Federal sectors.
- Strong working knowledge/experience in voice and/or contact center solutions and technologies
- Previous experience with complementary technology providers (e.g., Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, NICE InContact, Amazon, 8×8, Five9, TalkDesk, Oracle, Salesforce, Twilio, etc…)
- Ability to travel
- Proven track record exceeding sales targets/goals
- Strategic thinker, but detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Sales Director (Government)” in the email subject.