eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
Location: DC, Chicago (US)
Experience: 5-10 years
As Project Manager in our Professional Services team, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of project and risk management for new and existing client implementations. This hands-on position requires experience with external clients on a day-to-day basis as well as coordination with internal departments. Qualified candidates must be adept at multitasking, possess excellent interpersonal skills, have an attention to detail and a commitment to client satisfaction and success. Candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, as well as be able to thrive in an environment with tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and limited resources. Candidates must have experience with both Agile and traditional project management principles and be able to blend both methodologies to deliver high value projects on time, within scope, on budget, and at high quality.
- Deliver quick value services efficiently while maintaining high standards
- Prioritize and manage several projects with minimal manager oversight
- Drive project timelines, enforce scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports, manage risks and issues, and adapt to deviations from plans
- Identify and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders—includes client, partners, and internal departments
- Monitors deliverables on a daily basis, identifies critical paths and obstacles
- Apply Change Management best practices where applicable
- Execute projects on time and within budget while quickly surfacing value to client
- Manage and empower a diversified team, which includes onsite and offshore consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Project Manager, primarily with external clients
- PMP and Agile certification preferred
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to negotiate effectively and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience of client management
- Solid knowledge of full software project lifecycle and ability to comprehend enterprise software architecture
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.