eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: PRODUCT SALES SPECIALIST
Location: Midwest or Eastern USA
Experience: 8+ years
The ideal candidate will have experience with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) and other contact center solutions, such as Cisco’s OEM Enterprise Email & Chat (ECE) developed by eGain. In this role, the candidate will work closely with eGain’s Channels and Sales teams to grow opportunities focused on Cisco CCE and ECE clients. This role will be a high touch, high visibility position with the product sales specialist working with essential partners driving engagement, business value, and sales enablement, and maximizing the potential of the partner and eGain portfolio.
- Contact center subject matter expert focusing on digital and voice channels
- Present eGain solutions and benefits to Cisco, partners and prospects alike, driving business level outcomes to progress opportunities through the funnel
- Work with the eGain channel team to develop and roll out the tactical elements of this program
- Form strategic alliances with key stakeholders and internal teams
- Development of materials with the assistance of Product and Marketing for presentations, demonstrations, webinars, and events
- Work with Cisco and Channel Partners to develop their pipeline of active opportunities
- Accurately report activity, including current opportunity status, in the eGain CRM system
- BA / BS degree preferred
- 8+ years of field experience with a strong track record of overachievement
- 3+ years of experience managing (individually or as part of a team) deep distribution relationships (OEM / Resell / Co-sell) and complementary technology providers (e.g., Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Connect)
- Prior work experience within the call center market is desired
- Prior work experience with call center metrics and reporting is desired
- Relevant sector experience from a company such as, Cisco, Avaya, Oracle, Amazon Connect, Microsoft, Genesys, or Salesforce would be an advantage
- Understanding of the contact center space would also be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Optimistic and diligent
- Strong bias for action, self-starter, independent producer
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.