eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 3-6 years
eGain is looking for a product marketing manager to create product marketing collateral, manage product launches, enable sales, and help drive product adoption for its customer engagement software suite.
- Create product marketing deliverables
- Product overviews
- Product pages on website
- Product/solution presentations
- Product/solution-centric white papers and contributed articles
- Client case studies
- Other deliverables, based on skillset
- Enable pre-sales and sales teams
- Make it easy to find and consume content
- Work with pre-sales to create demos
- Educate pre-sales and sales teams on products
Must-have qualifications and skills
- 3-6 years of successful experience in product and solution marketing writing for B2B software, in customer engagement, CRM, or related spaces.
- Outstanding communication skills—verbal, writing, and collaboration. Writing samples required.
- Track record of delivering results with speed and quality.
- Undergraduate degree in technology with strong writing skills (or other major with experience in tech marketing). MBA degree holders are welcome but not required.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to email@example.com, and include the position in the subject line of the email.