eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Experience: 4+ years in product management
If you have ever engaged with the customer service touchpoints of the biggest names in telecoms, finance, retail, or healthcare, then there is a good chance your own experiences have been made possible through our technology.
We are looking for a product manager to join our team. This will be an exciting, high-visibility position where you will be working with internal stakeholders, our customers, and technology partners such as Amazon, Avaya, and Cisco to deliver world-class products.
- Take ownership of product, develop and implement go-to-market product roadmap and strategy aligned to market needs.
- Manage product lifecycle, from strategic planning to delivery and launch.
- Specify requirements for current and future products based on market research, customer demand, analyst interactions, and internal inputs.
- Maintain product feature backlog, collating, translating and using data from a wide range of sources to make informed decisions on prioritization.
- Work with engineering, usability and QA teams through design, test, and release to achieve timing and quality goals, in line with stated business and technical objectives.
Sales and partner support
- Act as an expert resource for product-related inquiries and requests from sales and presales.
- Research the market and competitive products to help in product positioning and messaging.
- Assist in creation of compelling product demonstrations.
- Engage in customer- and partner-facing situations such as sales meetings, business reviews, and partner or user conferences as a product expert.
Qualifications and competencies
- Experience and understanding of the contact center industry and related technologies (Cisco, Avaya, Amazon Connect, etc.).
- Experience in delivering cloud-based SaaS products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience as Product Manager or related role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good work management skills.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.