Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: PRINCIPAL KNOWLEDGE CONSULTANT
The Principal Knowledge Consultant plays a critical client-facing role to map client’s Knowledge Management requirements into a solution that can be realized with eGain Knowledge Hub capabilities. As a member of our Professional Services group, Principal Knowledge Consultant works with prospects and clients to understand their business use cases as well as their technology landscape. The Principal Knowledge Consultant will then design and implement Knowledge solutions for clients leveraging eGain products, best practices, and deployment architecture, facilitating the roll out of Knowledge Management initiatives that enable enthusiastic adoption and business value in the client organization.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about the business value sought in contact centers and the enterprise, have an extremely high level of customer focus, passion for process improvement, demonstrate an ability to execute the required skills, influence, educate, and drive results in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Present the eGain Value Model and recommendations on designs and solutions to different levels in the client or prospect organization in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist in creating statements of work, proposals, and agile sprint planning activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional eGain teams during knowledge implementations.
- Learn the eGain product capabilities and best practices.
- Guide customers to quick value with a product-based delivery model leveraging eGain best practices.
- Review and communicate customer requirements and feedback to Professional Services and Product Management leads for customization or roadmap consideration.
- Surface and document the value derived from eGain implementations with eGain Analytics.
- Ability to travel within North America (~50%).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (major in Science, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, or related field strongly preferred).
- 10 to 15 years’ experience as Knowledge Consultant with at least 5 years spent on evaluating and implementing Knowledge Management solutions in a contact center using cloud applications and technology.
- Experience with content management, design thinking, and change management.
- Experience with influencing, negotiating, and leading evaluations and implementations working with Technical and Business teams.
- Knowledge of enterprise software integration technologies (REST APIs, Messaging Middleware, XML, Single Sign On, etc.).
- Experience with agile methodology towards implementing capabilities in phases starting with MVP.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Creative problem solver with attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across functional areas and seniority levels.
- Believes in and pursues delivery of quality through automation, smart processes, and talented teams.
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Principal Knowledge Consultant” in the email subject.