eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To learn more about eGain, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter, or browse our website.
POSITION: SYSTEMS ENGINEER I
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Assist Sales staff in assessing potential applications of eGain products to meet customer needs. The Presales Systems Engineer I will maintain demo servers and build demos based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the solution. The individual in this role will use interpersonal skills to interface with customers on a daily basis, in order to answer questions about eGain’s software. They are responsible for responding to RFPs and RFIs.
- Maintain demo servers.
- Create front-end integration examples and other utilities.
- Brand customer-facing templates for custom demos. Branding of chat, self-service, knowledge, secure messaging, and templates.
- Configure branded presentations.
- Respond to RFPs / RFIs.
- Manage and maintain RFPs / RFIs library.
- Work with Sales team and customers to design and understand business requirements.
- Experience with web development and web applications preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn eGain products and new technologies.
- Ability to juggle tasks across multiple proofs of concept projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very sharp attention to details.
- Ability to effectively communicate the value of eGain’s solutions to prospective clients.
- Ability to travel to client sites.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the position in the subject line of the email.