Pre-Sales Solution Consultant
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: PRE-SALES SOLUTION CONSULTANT
Location: USA (Remote)
Will use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to Sales and the customer through presentations and product demonstrations. Assist sales staff in assessing potential applications of eGain products to meet customer needs. Build demos based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the solution. Provide consultation to prospective users. Respond to RFPs and RFIs.
- Support the sales process along with the sales team. Contribute to the win.
- Conduct detailed analysis of prospects’ needs, identify their business problem, develop appropriate solutions and build financial justification.
- Build and present tailored demonstrations, proving the solution using scenario/use case
- Work closely with Sales, Professional Services, Product Management and Partners/Resellers to compile RFx response.
- Work on all presales activities required to win
- Act as the knowledge resource for the sales team
- Answer technical and product related questions from our prospects and partners
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of solution consulting experience or in similar capacities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical reasoning skills
- Capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Can-do attitude
- Collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Within the US, 25-50% of your time
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within two business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Pre-Sales Solution Consultant” in the email subject.