eGain customer engagement solutions deliver digital transformation for leading brands – powered by virtual assistance, AI, knowledge, and analytics. Our comprehensive suite of applications help clients deliver memorable, digital-first customer experiences in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit https://www.egain.com.
This role is in our Product Engineering team at the India HQ in Pune.
POSITION: PERFORMANCE TESTING ENGINEER I
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Understand the business / functional requirements and technical specifications of the application.
- Test environment configuration / management.
- Record / customize scripts for simulating business transactions.
- Execute performance test scripts, monitor and capture performance statistics of various system components including application servers, database and client machines.
- Debug, troubleshoot & collaborate with appropriate technical teams to complete root cause analysis.
- Create comprehensive reports and deliverables summarizing all performance testing findings and results.
- Drive continuous improvement into the Performance Testing process.
Must-have qualifications and skills
- BE or BTech from a reputed engineering college.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Expertise in the load test tool JMeter.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming such as Java, C++, C#.
- Strong troubleshooting skills (Thread dump, Heap dump & GC Analysis).
- Good understanding of web-based applications, database & browser concepts (HTTP, connections, cookies, caching, etc.).
- Ability to understand and write intermediate to complex SQL queries.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate well within and outside the organization.
- Ability to be flexible, perform against tight deadlines, prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to learn quickly, and must be a self-starter
- Product company experience.
- Worked on web-based, client server product(s).
- Good communication skills.
Send your resume and cover letter in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position in the subject line of the email.