Partner Relationship Manager
Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: PARTNER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Location: Remote, US
Experience: 5+ years in Customer Engagement Solutions and Partnership Management
This is a new position working directly with our America’s Channel Sales Team. You will be responsible for engaging with eGain’s various channel partners and resellers to help build stronger relationships from a joint go-to-market perspective. You will be tasked with creating and executing partnership strategies, events, and campaigns in alignment with our channel partners. This role requires a proactive individual who can work with multiple partners and internal groups simultaneously. You must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach, who will bring energy and enthusiasm to play a key role in supporting the growth of the business.
- Build strong relationships with eGain’s channel partners and resellers
- Plan and execute joint go-to-market strategies with our channel partners, including creating content, managing events, and implementing campaigns
- Become proficient in articulating eGain’s value to our channel partners across our various manufacturer integrations (Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, Five9s, Amazon Connect)
Education and Experience
- 5 years of experience in customer engagement solutions and/or partnership management
- Knowledge of the contact center and B2C digital customer experience marketplace
- Bilingual language skills specific to North and South America are a plus, but not required
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to email@example.com with the position title “Partner Relationship Manager” in the email subject.