Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If work is fun for you, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: OFFICE COORDINATOR
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 2+ Years
As eGain’s Office Coordinator, you will need to be a quick-change artist, very flexible and very comfortable wearing multiple hats and interacting with coworkers with diverse backgrounds. The position reports to the Sr. Director of Operations but you’ll periodically work closely with HR, Finance, IT and others as part of our cross-team dependencies in delivering and maintaining services.
- You will be entrusted to ensure the office is operating efficiently and to the delight of your coworkers. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing key programs, e.g., the card access security system, and playing a key role in implementing new systems
- Managing vendors, e.g, HVAC, security, supplies, and janitorial
- Managing office supplies by tracking supply levels, ordering and stocking, and making recommendations for products that are environmentally less impactful
- Light shipping and the handling and sorting of mail and deliveries
- Connecting the occasional visitor to whom they are meeting following security protocols
- Leading and/or being an integral member of some event planning, e.g., the holiday party
- Providing administrative support as needed, e.g., doing vendor research or creating reports
Education and Experience
- BA / BS degree if no prior related experience where you have consistently demonstrated excellent administrative accomplishments
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on trusted analysis.
- Must have great attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Always ready to roll up your sleeves
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 53 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 5 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Email your resumé to [email protected] with the position title “Office Coordinator” in the email subject.