Hundreds of global brands trust eGain to automate customer engagement and empower employees in a digital-first world. Powered by knowledge and AI, our solution is top-rated by Gartner and Forrester.
We dream big and sweat details. We are diverse, optimistic, and tenacious. We take pride in what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. If for you work is fun, talk to us. We will not waste your time.
POSITION: MARKETING COORDINATOR
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Identify/plan/coordinate/execute demand generation activities such as brick-and-mortar events, webinars, and other programs
- Provide ad hoc support for various marketing activities, depending on interest and skills
Education and Experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following: marketing coordination/execution, demand generation, lead generation, inside sales
- Track record of diligent, best-practice execution of programs
- Diploma from accredited college/university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with B2B software companies in the contact center/customer experience/knowledge management space is a plus
- 20% travel will be required
- Proactive and diligent
- Collaborative and transparent
- Hungry to make a difference
- Aligned with eGain values and strategy
Our Hiring Process is “Easy with eGain”
Step 1: Written test (should take roughly 120 minutes of your time)
- Aptitude section
- Functional section
We will let you know within 2 business days of your taking the test if you have progressed to the interview stage. The interview will be scheduled no later than 7 calendar days after the test.
Step 2: Panel interview (max 60 minutes)
Step 3: Selection: You will receive a written offer, if selected, within 3 days of the interview.
Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title “Marketing Coordinator” in the email subject.